POST UTME AND DIRECT ENTRY (DE) SCREENING EXERCISE FOR 2019/2020 ADMISSIONS
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into the Plateau State University, Bokkos through the JAMB UTME and Direct Entry (DE) applications, that the university will conduct its post UTME and Direct Entry (DE) Screening Exercise for admission into the University for the 2019/2020 Academic Session from Monday, 21st September to Friday, 18th October, 2019.
The screening exercise is open to:
1. Candidates who chose Plateau State University, Bokkos as their “First Choice” and scored 170 and above in the 2019 JAMB UTME.
2. Candidates who chose Plateau State University, Bokkos as their “First Choice” and scored 170 and above in the 2019 JAMB Direct Entry (DE) application and have any of the following qualifications: National Diploma (with minimum of Lower Credit) IJMB, Degrees and Higher National Diploma.
PROCEDURES FOR PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION FOT THE SCREENING:
The screening will be done on-line, following the procedure outlined below:
1. log on to the registration portal on PLASU website: www.plasu.edu.ng
2. Create an account with a valid phone number
3. Check phone inbox for confirmation code and login
4. Insert JAMB registration number in the appropriate column
5. Pay a non-refundable screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, through any of the following channels:
HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT
Remita Collection Platform (RRR Generation)
6. Come to Bursary Department, Plateau State University, Bokkos for confirmation of payment
7. Go back to the portal on PLASU website and login to continue registration
8. Insert 5 O’level grades and examination body
9. Save and print
All candidates are required to adhere to the above stated procedures, please.
Mr. Amos I. Mallo FCPM
Deputy/ Registrar (ADD)
CEO, Information and Publications Unit