RESUMPTION AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR RETURNING STUDENTS, 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION
This is to inform all returning students of Plateau State University, Bokkos that the registration exercise for the 2019/2020 Academic Session will commence on Monday 9th March, 2020 to Sunday, 22nd March, 2020. Lectures will commence on Monday, 16th March, 2020.
The following are the registration procedure for all returning students:
- Returning students are to pay their tuition fee by generating the RRR on http://fees.plasu.edu.ng and making payment through any of the following channels:
- For Cash payments, visit the closest bank, use the RRR to make a deposit. Make sure Plateau State University, Bokkos is the recipient.
- For ATM Card, USSD or Internet Banking, click the red coloured button with the inscription “Make Payment Now!”, select your preferred method of payment (ATM card, Bank Branch, USSD or QR Code) and make payment.
(2) Go to Bursary Department with evidence of payment of tuition fee and obtain receipt/Authentication.
(3) Present evidence of payment (RRR print out) of tuition fee to the Bursary Department and obtain receipt/authentication after which a PIN is generated for the candidate’s use by the Bursary.
(4) The student uses the generated PIN to log on to the University’s students’ portal through the website (www.plasu.edu.ng), where he or she enters details of his or her biodata; and print out.
(5) Log on to the University portal through the website for Course Registration using the PIN and then print four copies of the completed course Registration Form, and present same to your Department for signing. Thereafter, retain a copy, and submit a copy each to your Department, Faculty, and the Academic Affairs Division of the Registry.
(6) All students should pay the Students Union Government (SUG) yearly dues of One Thousand Naira (
N1,000) into UBA Account Number: 2062903163 and submit the evidence of payment to the SUG secretariat. Payment can also be done in cash to the SUG officials at the point of registration.
(7) Returning students who have been allocated accommodation will follow the payment procedure as in one (1) above to pay the sum of
N10,000.00. Take evidence of payment to Bursary to obtain receipt/authentication. Thereafter, report to the Directorate of Students Affairs for collection of keys and further documentation.
(8) Any issue arising from the Registration exercise that cannot be resolved by the Registration Officer should be channelled to the Deputy Registrar, Academic Affairs Division, and subsequently to the Registrar, if need be.
Approved fee schedule payable by returning students is as follows:
- Plateau State Indigenes
N36,000.00, excluding accommodation of N10,000.00.
- Non-Plateau students
N82,000.00, excluding accommodation of N10,000.00.
Mr. Amos I. Mallo FCPM