Post UTME Guide
ON-LINE POST UTME AND DIRECT ENTRY (DE) SCREENING EXERCISE FOR 2021/2022 ADMISSION EXERCISE
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into the Plateau State University, Bokkos through the JAMB UTME and Direct Entry (DE) applications, that the University will conduct its Post UTME and Direct Entry (DE) Screening Exercise for admission into the University for the 2021/2022 Academic Session from Wednesday 3rd November, 2021 to Sunday, 14th November, 2021.
The screening exercise is open to:
- Candidates who chose Plateau State University, Bokkos as their "First Choice" and scored 170 and above in the 2021 JAMB UTME.
- Candidates who chose Plateau State University, Bokkos as their "First Choice" in the 2021 JAMB Direct Entry (DE) application and have any of the following qualifications: Degrees, Higher National Diploma (HND), National Diploma, (with minimum of Lower Credit), and IJMB (with minimum of 7 points).
PROCEDURE FOR PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION:
The screening will be done on-line, following the procedure outlined below:
- Visit the University website: www.plasu.edu.ng
- Click fees.plasu.edu.ng to make payment
- Input your JAMB registration number and click GO
- Click on make payment now (for those who want to make payment through Remita). For cash payment, click print to obtain a copy of your RRR number and visit the nearest bank to make payment.
- Pay a non-refundable screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only through Remita (exclusive of bank charges).
- After payment visit utme.plasu.edu.ng to continue with registration
- Sign-in using your JAMB Registration number and RRR number
- On the registration page, enter five relevant O’ Level subjects (as in JAMB brochure requirements for PLASU) and their grades
- Click on submit and print your registration slip
- You will receive an SMS communication on the outcome of the screening through the phone number provided.
- Thereafter, ensure that you upload your SSCE result on the JAMB website without which there will be no consideration for admission.
Note: Please note that candidates offered provisional admission based on wrong information will not be registered and may be liable to prosecution.
All candidates are required to adhere to the above stated procedure, please.
BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS/CYBER CRIME
Candidates and indeed members of the public should beware of fraudsters who may be fronting as agents of the University to dupe innocent and unsuspecting candidates and members of the general public under the pretence of offering admission to them.
The University wishes to make it abundantly clear that admission into the University is done directly by the University and JAMB and NOT through any third party or agent, please.
Yakubu F. Ayuba