Remedial Science Guide
PLATEAU STATE UNIVERSITY, BOKKOS
OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
REMEDIAL SCIENCE PROGRAMME
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the REMEDIAL SCIENCE PROGRAMME of Plateau State University, Bokkos for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
On successful completion of the programme, candidates will be admitted into the various undergraduate programmes in the Faculties of Natural and Applied Sciences, Health Sciences, Environmental Sciences and Agricultural science of the University; provided they sit for the 2024 JAMB UTME and score the approved cut off mark for that year. Interested Applicants must have credit in three (3) science subjects, including mathematics; plus a credit in English Language.
- Visit the University's portal: sis.plasu.edu.ng.
- Select from the menu option 'Application Forms'; and click REMEDIAL SCIENCE.
- Please fill in the correct information to create your application account.
- You are expected to use a Valid/Active email address or phone number.
- A Confirmation Link will be sent to your email address or phone number.
- Confirm the Link to Login and complete the application process.
- Keep your password safe and simple to remember.
Registration status and steps
- Click the confirmation Link to login and complete the application process
- Enter the Email and Password or phone number used at signup in the login form
- Click the button “Click to make payment” and an RRR will be generated.
- For those who want to make a card payment through Remita click the button “Proceed To Payment”. For cash payment, Copy the RRR number and visit the nearest bank to make payment.
- Pay a non-refundable screening fee of N10,000
- Update your bio-data and upload your recent passport photograph (max 25kb Jpeg/png format).
- Add O-Level result(s) which should be a minimum of 4 credits any science subjects (including English and Mathematics).
- Click to submit your application and Print the Registration Slip
Please note that the University does not provide accommodation for this category of students. For more information and procedures for Online Application, please visit the University's website: www.plasu.edu.ng.
Online Application must be completed and submitted on or before 30th September, 2023.
Yakubu F. Ayuba