- Visit the University portal: sis.plasu.edu.ng.
- Click Login to access the portal and fill in your Valid/Active email address and Password as used during the POST-UTME/DE SCREENING.
- For card payment, click the button “Pay Acceptance Fee”.
- Click the button “Generate Payment Invoice” and an RRR will be generated.
- Click the button “Proceed to Payment” to make payment using your card.
- For bank payment, Copy the RRR number and visit the nearest bank to make payment.
- Pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20,000.00) only.
- After payment of acceptance fee, students should fill their biodata forms and upload soft copies of their documents on the University Portal sis.plasu.edu.ng
- Proceed to the Central Registration Officer in the Academic Affairs Division of the Registry with evidence of payment of acceptance fee and the following documents for screening and clearance:
i. JAMB UTME or DE Slip
ii. Original O’ Level Result/DE Entry qualification
iii. Original Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
iv. Original Indigene Certificate
v. Two (2) recent Passport Photographs
vi. Completed student’s biodata form.
- Candidate then proceeds to the Faculty where the Faculty Registration Officer checks and screens the documents/qualifications for clearance.
- After being cleared by the Faculty Registration Officer, the candidate proceeds to pay Tuition fee (see fee schedule below) through any of the channels as in one (1) above and matriculation number will be generated automatically.
- Student wishing to stay in the hostel can login to sis.plasu.edu.ng and book for accommodation by paying 1500 via RRR thereafter proceed to make payment of N20,000 for accommodation.
- Students should go to the University Clinic for opening of file and medical check-up to obtain certificate of fitness.
- Log on to the University portal through the website for Course Registration.
- The student returns to the Central Registration Officer at the Academic Affairs Division of the Registry Department to submit photocopies of all credentials listed in (9 and 13) above, along with evidence of payment of tuition fees, Copies of Course registration form, Students Information form, Clearance Slip, and two (2) recent passport photographs for opening of file.
- The student’s name is then written in the registration Book by the Registration Officer.
- The student reports to the Security Division to process and collect his/her identity card.
- Student reports to the University Library for documentation.
- All returning students are required to pay their fees using the procedure outlined in 1 and above. Thereafter, register courses online, print five copies of duly completed course forms for processing by the Academic office in the Registry, Faculty Officers and Departmental registration officers.
- Any issue arising from the Registration exercise that cannot be resolved by the Registration Officer should be channeled to the Deputy Registrar, Academic Affairs Division, and subsequently to the Registrar, if need be.
- FEE SCHEDULES : The approved fees for various programmes of the University is as shown on the University Portal
- HELP DESK: firstname.lastname@example.org
BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS/CYBERCRIME
Candidates and indeed members of the general public should beware of fraudsters who may be fronting as agents of the University to dupe innocent and unsuspecting candidates and members of the general public under the pretence of offering admission to them.
The University wishes to make it abundantly clear that admission into the University is done directly by the University and JAMB and NOT through any third party or agent, please.
Anthony Lat Ngwen
Deputy Registrar (Academic Affairs Division)