POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE FOR 2018/2019 ADMISSIONS
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into the Plateau State University, Bokkos through the JAMB UTME, that the University will conduct its Post JAMB UTME screening exercise for admission into the University for the 2018/2019 Academic Session as follows:
Date: Faculty of Arts andFaculty of Social Sciences: Tuesday, 18thSeptember, 2018
Faculty ofManagement Sciences and Faculty ofNatural and Applied Sciences:Wednesday, 19thSeptember, 2018
Time: 10:00 am prompt each day
Venue: Plateau State University, Bokkos
The Post JAMB UTME screening is open to ONLY candidates who chose Plateau State University as their “first choice” and scored 170 and above in the 2018 UTME.
PROCEDURES FOR PAYMENT OF SCREENING FEES
- Candidates are to pay a non-refundable Screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (
N2,000.00) only, through the following channels:
HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT
- Visit any bank branch
- Present your payment or RRR Generated to the Teller (over the counter) and say you want to pay to PLATEAU STATE UNIVERSITY under PLATEAU STATE GOVERNMENT via the Remita Platform
- Log into your bank’s internet banking site
- Click ‘‘Remita Payment’’
- Select “Plateau State Government”
- Enter the MDA (i.e. Plateau State University, Bokkos) to pay
- Select type of service: 12020619-SALES OF ADMISSION/APPLICATION FORMS/CARD.
- Enter other payment details as required to complete your payment
Remita Collection Platform (RRR Generation)
- Click on “PAY STATE GOVERNMENT AND AGENCIES”
- Select Plateau State University
- Select service type: 12020619-SALES OF ADMISSION/APPLICATION FORMS/CARD.
- Enter “NA” for Admission/Matric number
- Enter PAYMENT FOR APPLICATION FORM FOR REMEDIAL PROGRAMME for Description
- Enter your TIN and other payment details as required
- Enter in Security Code displayed
- Click on proceed to payment (RRR is then generated)
- Select on proceed to electronic payment channels (Cards, Internet Banking, Mobile Wallet, POS e.t.c.) to complete your payment
- Present payment print-out/duplicate teller at the Bursary Department of the University and obtain receipt.
- Present the following particulars to the Post JAMB UTME Screening Committee for screening
- Receipt for payment of Post UTME Screening Fee
- UTME Result
- Original Credentials/O’Level results [not more than two (2) sittings]
- Original Indigene Form
- Original Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Photocopies of Credentials
Please, all candidates are required to adhere to the above stated procedures, please.
Mr. Amos I. Mallo FCPM